“Gramma, 4/25.” Copy and Label.
Homer tripped very awkwardly, and hit his fat head
on the door.
“Vocab, 4/25.” One SAW is used, but you have to put the prefix in- on the front of it.
- obvious : hidden :: idol : _____
- Third period’s ______ behavior for the sub earned them a rating of 3. (not miscreant)
- The prefix of this word means all or everything. _____
- Rome was at the _____ of its power around 235 AD. It was all downhill from there.
- In Tom Sawyer, Mark Twain is a 3rd person, ______ narrator.
- Sometimes you don’t have to speak to be _____; even a look can say a lot.
- After his victory, he paraded around _____(ly) wearing his gold medal.
- She signed her autograph with a fancy _____.
“Tom Sawyer Quiz, 4/25.” (10p)
Explain what’s happening here. Who are the two men who aren’t dead? Why does one appear to be begging or praying?
(7) Label a-g with the appropriate names from p66-67.
The Dire Prophecy of the Howling Dog!